New York, United States
Woods Bagot New York are looking for a driven administrator to join us in our brand new studio in the Financial District. The successful candidate will be part of an energetic team of 60, and will be responsible for driving great client and staff experience through their position as the 'face and voice' of our creative studio.
The primary role is reception–client experience and office administration–however there are opportunities to grow in many directions from this starting position. You could join our finance team (if you have a knack with numbers) or our marketing team if you are an Indesign/graphics whizz–there is plenty of opportunity to grow and to be challenged.
- be friendly and maintain an engaging personality
- possess the ability to work under pressure in a high-energy environment
- must be dependable, organised, self-motivated and goal oriented
- work independently while maintaining a team player attitude, reliable, and trustworthy
- good computer skills are necessary with experience in standard office programs.
- support studio and it’s leadership with essential operational functions
Skills and experience:
- serve as the face of the studio as you meet, greet and escort guests throughout the studio
- answer phones, screen and direct callers to appropriate staff member
- manage and maintain conference room calendars; assist with scheduling/coordinating meetings
- keep meeting areas and conference rooms tidy and ensure kitchen is clean and organised; light housekeeping
- assist with travel bookings and providing assistance with visas and passports
- providing administrative assistance (such as typing, formatting, binding, reports, general correspondence, copying and collating documents)
- finance administration assistance including monthly leave spreadsheet for payroll, cabcharge, petty cash, and Amex reconciliation
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving dynamic careers. We believe that our people’s potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
Woods Bagot is a people architecture company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that are underpinned by three main tenants: limitless curiosity, computational design based on the analysis of user behaviour, and SuperTypologies.
We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 17 studios in Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
Our global studio model allows us to work collaboratively across time zones and borders, using the latest technology to share design intelligence and strengthen our knowledge base around the world.
Application deadline: 19 May 2017
How to apply
If you have a passion for administration, professional development drive and a contagious enthusiasm, we would love to hear from you. Send through a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.