Part-II architectural assistant
London, United Kingdom
Claridge Architects is an emerging, design-led practice with an international character based in Queens Park, London.
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part-II architectural assistant to join our team. This position will offer a broad range of experience ranging from working on one-off houses to major planning applications in city centre locations.
Essential skills required:
- a minimum of one year's professional work experience
- Vectorworks experience
- strong 3D Modelling Skills, SketchUp
- excellent Adobe Creative Suite Skills - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Additional advantageous skills:
- 3D printing experience
- Model Making Skills
- Vectorworks 3D BIM experience
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient. They are able to work both independently as well as part of a dynamic and energetic team. Our office is a young and social one, so having a great personality is key.
Salary depending on experience.
Application deadline: 1 September 2017
How to apply
To apply for this role please send the following items to email@example.com - FAO Aisha Wushishi:
- your CV
- a brief PDF with examples from your portfolio - max 8MB, no more than ten pages please
- a short covering letter about yourself
Due to high volumes of applications please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.