Part-II/experienced Part-I architectural assistant
London, United Kingdom
Sandy Rendel architects are a small, award-winning, design-led practice with an expanding workload. We are looking for a talented Part-II architectural assistant to join our team in Peckham and work on a number of exciting projects.
This role could offer an excellent opportunity to develop construction knowledge and offer project running experience for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- a minimum of one year experience in practice
- strong design skills and an interest in materials, construction methods and detailing
- good technical drawing experience
- experience in residential design preferred, but not essential
- working knowledge of Vectorworks 2D and ideally 3D and Adobe Suite
- strong hand drawing and model making skills
- proactive and diligent approach to work and good organisational skills
- excellent communication skills and written and spoken English
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: 14 August 2017