London, United Kingdom
Sundae Design Studio is a bright and energetic interdisciplinary design studio based in London. The practice work across the fields of architecture, furniture design, graphic design and interior design.
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our small team. You will be working in a friendly and creative environment on projects ranging in scale. We want you to enjoy coming to work and have a passion for design, like the rest of us at Sundae.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- strong design skills
- good organisational skills & ability to work under own initiative
- ability to manage and appraise own working practices
- computer aided drafting skills (Autocad) as well as Rhinoceros, and Adobe Suite
- ability, skills & motivation to act as independent architect or architectural assistant with support from the directors
- good written and verbal communication skills
You can expect a high level of design responsibility. At Sundae we believe in equal opportunities and providing opportunities for professional and personal growth.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a selection of work (no larger than 5MB) to email@example.com
Hard copies can be sent to: 16 Southam street London W10 5PH FAO Caroline Lundin