Polish-speaking technician/technical architect
London, United Kingdom
CSA is recruiting for a Polish-speaking technician/technical architect with extensive UK construction experience.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and criteria:
- experienced in technical design and delivery of residential developments and their construction
- detailed design work including the preparation and submission of building regulation drawing packages, the preparation of working drawing/production information and construction packages, specification writing (using NBS specification) including the supervision of others engaged in this work
- ability to lead the design process including the management and coordination of other design team members, consultants and contractors
- tender action, contract documents and contract administration, including site inspections, throughout the construction phase of the project following design and built procurement route. The projects will be delivered by our in-house construction company formed by our close-knit team of experienced builders
- fluency in both English and Polish
Extensive UK construction experience and a hands on construction approach are essential.
This is a permanent, full-time contract
Salary: salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English and preferably good command of Polish language.
Application deadline: 11 April 2017
How to apply
Please send cover letter containing conclusive list and a short description of all projects completed to date and a short description of experience with work samples