London, United Kingdom
Claridge Architects is an emerging, design-led practice with an international character based in Queens Park, London.
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic project architect job runner with around two years post Part-III experience.
Applicants should combine demonstrable design and communication skills with proven technical knowledge and experience of taking projects through to completion.
Essential skills required:
- sound knowledge of UK planning process and building regulations
- experience of working on multi-unit residential projects
- ability to lead a design team and communicate clearly with clients, consultants and contractors
- experience of taking a project through all RIBA work stages
- Adobe Creative Suite
Additional advantageous skills:
- Vectorworks 2D and 3D BIM experience
- NBS specification writing experience
- contract admin experience
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient. They are able to work both independently as well as part of a dynamic and energetic team. Our office is a young and social one, so having a great personality is key.
Salary depending on experience.
Application deadline: 1 September 2017
How to apply
To apply for this role please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org - FAO Aisha Wushishi:
- your CV
- a brief PDF with examples from your portfolio - max 8MB, no more than ten pages please
- a short covering letter about yourself
Due to high volumes of applications please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.