Buenos Aires, Argentina
About the role
- prepare estimate with detail take-off based on Test-fit, SD, DD and 100% CDs for architectural and MEP trades
- prepare RFP for general contractors and construction managers
- develop and maintain consistent project financial procedures and best practices
- help develop internal cost savings and metrics for global construction projects
- ensure team is aware of and has exposure to latest accounting methods
- help develop and provide consistent methods for project budgeting, cost estimating, tendering, and cost reporting
- manage contractual agreements, including consultant contracts, construction contracts, vendor contracts, and insurance requirements
- provide project teams with cost analysis & support functions
- assist accounting team to ensure project accounts have been received and paid as part of closeout
- bachelor's/master's degree in construction management, quantity surveying, engineering or related field
- five plus years experience with commercial interior fit-outs, on very tight time frames with high-end finishes
- impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times
- ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- computer skills of using ProCore, Planswift and Microsoft office
- must be fluent in both English and Spanish - please provide your resume in
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of 'we' and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Application deadline: 17 May 2017
How to apply
Please apply online via: https://boards.greenhouse.io/wework/jobs/194467?gh_jid=194467