Registered architect/senior architectural technologist
Essex, United Kingdom
Barker Associates LLP is an established multi-disciplinary property consultancy based in Essex.
Our growing architectural team is delivering an exciting and diverse portfolio of projects throughout the UK and we have an immediate need for highly motivated and technically proficient architectural staff to work on projects at all RIBA stages.
We operate within a dynamic and collaborative studio environment where design solutions are explored using physical and digital media and procurement is predominantly via a traditional, tendered methodology.
Applicants are required to submit a full curriculum vitae and sample portfolio to demonstrate their strengths in each of the following essential knowledge areas:
- innovative design and analytical skills
- excellent interpersonal skills for representing the practice in client facing environments
- commitment to meeting project deadlines and practice standards
- level of proficiency with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture
- comprehensive working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning processes
- proficiency with BIM / Revit.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Application deadline: 9 May 2017
How to apply
All documents should be submitted in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(File size must be a maximum of 10Mb).
All roles will be subject to a DBS enhanced check