Sales and marketing assistant
Hoxton, London, United Kingdom
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a sales and marketing assistant to join our growing team in Hoxton, London.
The successful candidate will support the day-to-day commercial operation for our in-house sales team by:
- prospecting new clients across design, tech, luxury and lifestyle businesses, and dealing with new advertising sales enquiries
- setting up ad campaigns on our adserver (Google DFP), monitoring ad campaign progress and generating end-of-campaign reports
- forecasting ad inventory
- developing our programmatic and mobile advertising offering
- coordinating between clients and our editorial team to ensure assets are provided to tight deadlines
- working on client pitches and presentations
- creating new advertising campaigns, both online and offline, to promote Dezeen’s growing range of branded services
- assisting with our global retail distribution of our second book, ‘Dezeen Book of Interviews’
The role will also require you to represent and promote Dezeen at various industry events and build lasting relationships, so having great interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Indesign is essential.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally organised, show great attention to detail and be self-motivated. We want someone who is interested in developing their career in media sales and/or ad operations.
The position would suit a recent graduate who is keen to grow within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
Application deadline: 22 May 2017
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations, along with a brief cover note explaining why are suited to the role and what you can bring to Dezeen, to our sales director Wai Shin Li (email@example.com) with ‘sales and marketing assistant’ in the subject line.
The position is based at Dezeen’s office in Hoxton, London.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.