Senior interior designer
Pinkeye is a Belgium-based award winning design studio. We put creativity at the center of the design process and strongly believe in cross-inspirational influences between different creative talents. Our studio is a place where graphic, interior and product designers collaborate. The result: creative and commercial success in projects ranging from logo, packaging and interior to product design for both multinationals and challengers. From strategy and concept development to implementation, Pinkeye makes it happen for clients such as Timberland, Komono, Coca-Cola, MAC Cosmetics, Duvel/Moortgat, Douwe Egberts, Eskimo,
Pinkeye is currently looking for a senior-level interior designer with six plus years’ experience, to join our design team in the creation and implementation of creative and innovative retail, shop, hospitality, bar and restaurant designs.
We are looking for a proactive creative with a high level of design proficiency and a diverse portfolio that backs it up.
- have a proven ability to create exceptional ideas-based work
- be confident to lead a project from briefing and site-visit through to concepting, designing and drafting plans
- have experience with retail, shop, hospitality, bar and restaurant designs
- have experience of working with both large corporate brands and small start-up ventures
- have experience in designing within a set time-frame and budget
- have a healthy obsession for trends, fashion, art and architecture
- be highly organised, and gets things done
- has preferably worked in multiple environments
- be a clear and direct communicator both internally and externally with face-to-face client experience
- have the confidence to work alone as well as part of a team and intuitively coaches and mentors younger designers
- be well versed in Sketchup, Vectorworks InDesign and Photoshop (knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
This is great opportunity, filled with jaw dropping briefings and possibilities, for the right candidate who has proven experience, can show a portfolio of relevant design skills and the right personality to work within our studio.
Application deadline: 8 June 2017
How to apply
Please send a cover letter, your CV and a website link or PDF (max 5mb) showing relevant samples of your work by email to :email@example.com