Senior project manager
New York, United States
Mapos is seeking a senior project manager for full-time employment. Our current and potential projects include retail, restaurant, hotel, master planning, private residential, workspace design, branding, and almost everything in between. We are seeking design-oriented individuals who meet the following criteria:
- eight plus years of professional experience
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- approach all design projects, large or small, with creativity, curiosity, precision, and rigor
- must have the ability to work, and design, independently and proactively
- must have experience managing teams and multiple projects
- proficiency in hand-sketching, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- experience in REVIT preferred but not required
- must be client-facing
- must be located in NYC
We are a quality of life firm, and feel that living better equals designing better. More than a competitive salary, we offer benefits to facilitate a well-rounded work/life balance, such as engaging and enjoyable office culture, flexible time to fit your life, medical benefits, profit sharing, and stipends for self-improvement. In addition to this, the founders of the company will be actively engaged in your professional development.
How to apply
If interested, email a brief cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (less than 5 MB) to email@example.com with the subject heading 'Senior PM Position'. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter.
No phone calls.