AKKA is looking for a new-business developer to join its office in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a proactive and energetic new-business developer to help us grow our company through client acquisition.
You will be the lead in new client acquisition as well as existing client management. This means you will be responsible for building relational capital, expanding our network, and bringing new client relationships by making the right connections for AKKA. We believe that the quality of our relationships defines the quality of our results.
Our goal is to take our company to the next level from Startup to Scaleup. This includes, among other aspects, sustainable financial growth by implementing our company’s strategy and vision with the right clients. We aim to boost not ‘transactional sales’ but to boost ‘relational sales’ by
forging strong relationships.
- proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- identifying client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- researching who makes purchasing decisions in potential client organisations
- researching organizations and individuals online to identify new opportunities and potential clients. You will work with our marketing team to backup this effort
- contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- presenting our company to potential clients
- pitching our products and services
- planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- providing feedback to upper management about what is and is not working
- reporting to our management on weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results
- maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers, clients and suppliers
- cultivating lasting and long-term relationships with key clients to ensure business is growing in a healthy way
- a desire to build new networks and relationships
- a service oriented mind, not a typical ‘sales transaction’ profile
- ability and facility to connect with people. People oriented
- strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise effectively with existing and prospective clients and consultants
- a degree in marketing, business administration or relevant fields
- proven work experience as a business development representative, sales account executive or similar role
- hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- experience with CRM software e.g. Salesforce
- familiarity with MS Excel – analysing spreadsheets and charts
- understanding of sales performance metrics
- an existing network of potential clients is a considerable plus
- proficiency in English is a must. Proficiency in Dutch is a big plus. Additional languages are appreciated
How to apply?
Show us that you are the talent we are looking for. Send your motivation letter and your CV no later than January 19, 2018 to Gisselle Solleiro at email@example.com.
The best candidates will be invited for an interview.