Adjaye Associates is looking for a team PA/office assistant to join its practice in London.
Adjaye Associates was established in June 2000 by founder and principal architect, David Adjaye OBE. Receiving ever-increasing worldwide attention, the firm has offices in London, New York and Accra and has completed work in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
We are an award winning and innovative architecture and design firm with work ranging from furniture, exhibitions and private houses to civic buildings and urban masterplans. The truly multicultural and multinational team at Adjaye Associates draws inspiration from a broad cultural discourse, resulting in a compelling body of work in Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle East.
Team PA/office assistant: job description
- book transport, accommodation and all other travel admin (eg. visas, health insurance)
- adhoc administration tasks
- assist with the organisation of office events
- type up reports, project correspondence, minutes
- manage diaries, book and set-up meetings, arrange catering
- assist with studio mail outs
- answer telephone, filter calls, take messages, send emails to staff when they have missed a call
- cover for front of house when required
- highly organised
- friendly and enthusiastic
- ability to prioritise and multitask
- can-do attitude with a willingness to help
- flexible and able to adapt to deadlines
- an interest in architecture or design
- professional phone manner
- impeccable English language communication skills, both spoken and written
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- ability to cope well under pressure