Flanagan Lawrence is looking for a marketing manager to join its growing London practice.
Working in a vibrant studio environment in Bayswater, Flanagan Lawrence are dedicated to producing elegant and timeless architecture and are currently seeking a marketing manager to join our team and contribute to the efficient running of the practice.
- support the management in project acquisition through preparation of bid documents – responses to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, RFTs, PQQs and ensuring delivery of the highest standards on time
- identify, research and evaluate opportunities, and consult on submission strategy
- produce bid submissions and deliver proposals by liaising with internal and external contributors
- manage bid library; oversee maintenance of bid assets and communication materials
- coordinate marketing activities and develop strong marketing messages in line with business development objectives to ensure their consistent delivery
- produce company reports, brochures, CVs, publications, as well as copy for projects
- produce presentations for pitches and speaking engagements
- produce research and required marketing materials to support business development
- manage and create content for website and intranet
- work with external communications agency to implement the social media strategy and drive engagement
- manage requests for publications, lectures, interviews, exhibitions, etc.
Coordinate and commission project and staff photography in line with agreed briefing document
- produce and submit award submissions; conduct documentation and planning, and as well as monitor new award opportunities
- drive and manage PR efforts
- produce and manage marketing materials to support PR opportunities
- maintain the press clippings library
- ensure Flanagan Lawrence corporate brand identity is consistently and clearly communicated across all platforms and channels, and highest client experience is achieved
- prepare graphics related work in developing the company’s branding
- develop and implement the graphics standards across the practice
- Prepare, manage and update the range of document templates required by the practice
- provide training and instruction as necessary to assist and encourage the use of the practice’s graphics standards and information systems
- manage and update the company’s image libraries
Key skills and qualities:
- excellent IT knowledge and skills: Indesign skills are a necessity; as are Photoshop and Microsoft Office. Illustrator and WordPress competency is also desirable
- excellent time, planning and project management skills
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- excellent people skills
- work successfully on own initiative
- able to handle demands, targets, guidelines and highly pressured situations
If you are currently based in the UK and wish to apply, please submit your covering letter, CV and an indication of your salary expectations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Flanagan Lawrence is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.