NicoleHollis is looking for a 3D artist/renderer to join its studio in San Francisco, USA.
The position of 3D artist/renderer contributes to the success of NicoleHollis, by creating architectural and interior design renderings for residential and hospitality projects. The ideal candidate will have five to seven years of experience working in the architectural 3D-modelling industry with a solid understanding of applying materials, lighting a scene, and composition. Hand-sketching and traditional rendering skills are a plus.
Full benefits package of healthcare coverage, 401K, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, wellness stipend and paid time off included.
- produce high quality, photorealistic computer-generated visualisations, 3D interior and exterior imagery for use in client presentations and studies
- produce 3D photorealistic computer-generated visualisation of custom furniture, lighting pieces
- apply lighting and shading to properly represent the photorealistic quality of renderings; consistently display strong attention to detail and finishes
- build a custom 3D model library of objects, furniture, lighting and more
- concept development during pre-production phases with other designers
- involvement in the preparation of client concept presentations
- obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary
- work closely with project management and address questions, changes, or clarifications may come across
- follow standard drawing process consistently and checking details for accuracy
- taking responsibility and ownership of multiple projects at any one time, communicating with team members regarding status and schedule
- minimum five years’ of experience
- proficiency in AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Rhino, SketchUp and Photoshop
- ability to interact effectively with the design team and understands our team culture
- ability to collaborate with other designers and make revisions accordingly
- ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- have excellent speaking and presentation skills
- have excellent self-motivating and driven skills, and core-team values
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, portfolio and professional references using the ‘apply’ link below. Phone calls or walk-in applications will not be accepted.