Penson is looking for an interior designer to join its growing London team.
Industry: hotel and workplace projects
Location: London, SE1
Salary: £20,000-£45,000 per annum
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Globally renowned architects and interior designers, PENSON, are seeking applications for full-time, talented and driven junior, middleweight and senior interior and technical designers to assist with highly creative hotel and workplace projects for some of the world’s most high-profile brands and personalities.
We require a highly communicative upbeat candidate with solid AutoCAD/Photoshop skills as a minimum. If you’re like us, then you’ll have a great eye for design and detail. You will have a technical knowledge base to drive gifted concepts through to fully detailed technical packages.
The successful candidate will be based in our London studio, with highly competitive packages in a highly rewarding environment, and working with a very friendly yet talented team.
About the candidate:
- creative thinker and practical problem solver
- commercially minded whilst having a creative flair and a strong visual sense
- excellent proficiency in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- personable with superb communication skills with a high level of spoken and written English
- self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritising skills to work accurately under pressure
- strong attention to detail
- energy, enthusiasm, and passion for all things design
- must be an obvious team player
- able to work on initiative with a consultative approach
- excellent client liaison and people management skills
- excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Please send applications with CV and a short but high-quality portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered.
Closing date for applications Friday October.