Soho House & Co is searching for a BIM coordinator to join its team in London.
The BIM coordinator is a new role in Soho House Design and will be responsible for leading the technical delivery of the implementation of Revit across our projects.
- support the development and maintenance of established BIM procedures and standards
- lead the development of the custom data sets for roll out projects
- provide guidance, technical support and training for the project teams
- BIM coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows and project set up in accordance to project BEP and studio standards
- technical management of project BIM data sets, including management of collaborative aspects of the BIM process, supervision and validation of architects and designers BIM modelling and documentation output
- provide one-to-one mentoring on ‘best practice’ workflows to project teams as required
- prepare and deliver project specific training documentation and project BIM execution plans
- manage and maintain project content, source additional content for project teams, and building custom families for roll out projects
- support the technical delivery of projects in the role of BIM coordination
- provide technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team
Skills and experience:
- demonstrable experience in a similar role in a creative design-led environment
- in-depth working knowledge of Revit, including the ability to create families and standard library objects
- experience of working in a project role on architectural or interior design projects
- experience of supporting the development of others
- be industrious, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team
- self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- active listening and clear communication
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.