WeWork is looking for a designer with at least two years of experience to join its interior design studio in San Fransisco.
About the role
The designer will aid in the creation of vibrant co-working environments, collaborative spaces, and special projects ranging from 5,000 – 100,000sf worldwide. Rapid project schedule requires organization, tenacity, and ability to work with others. Periodic travel may be required.
- collaborate with design lead to define and maintain an on-brand project aesthetic appropriate to the market, neighborhood, and program
- collaborate with project team architect to develop layout/s
- collaborate with design lead to insure project design intent follows WW brand standards and best practices
- collaborate with design lead on design concept/mood and how to successfully implement from concept phase through project execution
- identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards
- work closely with FF&E sourcing lead and logistics lead to generate and manage FF&E project schedules and track FF&E supply chain – lead times, quantities, finishes
- substantial involvement during documentation and preconstruction/Bidding to convey design intent and finalise selection of products and vendors
- substantial involvement during staging and closeout stages to insure design intent is maintained through project installation.
- practical experience in high-end hospitality, residential, commercial and/or retail interior design
- a commitment to delivering outstanding service to high-end clientele
- reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- open to feedback, with boundless amounts of positive energy
- highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- high level of comfort working with project schedules – timelines, quantities, prices, SKUs, etc.
- proficient in the following programs: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Rhino and Revit AutoCAD
- knowledge in space planning a plus
- AS/BA degree required, with a major in interior design or architecture
- minimum two years of experience
Please apply only through the link provided, applications received via email will not be considered.
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture