Adjaye Associates is seeking a marketing and communications assistant to join its practice in London.
Adjaye Associates: company background
Adjaye Associates was established in June 2000 by founder and principal architect, Sir David Adjaye OBE. Receiving ever-increasing worldwide attention, the firm has offices in London, New York and Accra and has completed work in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
We are an award winning and innovative architecture and design firm with work ranging from furniture, exhibitions and private houses to civic buildings and urban masterplans. The truly multicultural and multinational team at Adjaye Associates draws inspiration from a broad cultural discourse, resulting in a compelling body of work in Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle East.
Marketing and communications assistant: job description
- developing new materials as required to support communications and business development activities; including drafting, designing and production of new business proposals and award submissions
- asisting with PR and digital and social media platform content research, development, distribution and analytics
- assisting with maintaining marketing and communications information systems: updating project documentation, project sheets, staff CV’s and image libraries, award and event calendars
- understanding and learning Adjayes Associates portfolio of work, practice areas, and global capabilities
- performing multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- degree in journalism, business, architecture, interior design, graphic design, communications or marketing preferred
- competent in Adobe Suite; InDesign and Photoshop skills a must
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creating effective presentations and marketing collateral
- strong graphic design skills
- attention to detail and talent to reflect the practice brand
- strong organisational skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- ability to work with diverse project teams and in a fast-paced work environment
- sef-motivator with intra-personal skills, and a great collaborator
- strong digital and social media experience
- proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud
- competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, not including bank holidays and non-contractual studio closure between Christmas and New Year
- on successful completion of a three-month probation period; life assurance and income protection, free gym membership