Adjaye Associates is looking for a new projects/marketing lead to join its office in New York.
We are seeking a new projects/marketing lead interested in working on a broad range of scales from private houses, retail and exhibitions to cultural centers, civic landmarks, residential towers and community masterplans. The successful candidate will share in our devotion for social impact and will be committed to developing high-quality work in a self-motivated but collaborative manner, with a strong desire to continually learn. The new hire will work closely with the head of communications and senior associate directors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- manage proposal production and development. (RFPs, RFQs, SOQs, awards, grants etc.) including identifying proposal opportunities and coordinating submission requirements with internal staff and external consultants
- prepare and update templates for hard copy and digital marketing material
- maintain and develop a library of marketing materials in support of business development activities
- manage and maintain business development materials including staff resumes, reference information, project information and consultant/vendor information
- assist the development of project-related written content
- develop networking strategies to engage new clients and markets
- conduct research to support business development endeavors and communications initiatives
- minimum of three years’ previous experience, with at least one year in the A/E/C space
- advanced proficiency in InDesign
- strong writing and editing skills
- extremely organised, detail-oriented, with strong ability to multitask
- able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise workload to complete tasks on time
- interest in architecture and design
- candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa and must be authorised to work in the US
Submit cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format not to exceed 10MB using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United States