Adjaye Associates is hiring a Part 3 architect or equivalent in London.
Adjaye Associates was established in June 2000 by founder and principal architect, Sir David Adjaye OBE. Receiving ever-increasing worldwide attention, the firm has offices in London, New York and Accra and has completed work in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
We are an award-winning and innovative architecture and design firm with work ranging from furniture, exhibitions and private houses to civic buildings and urban masterplans. The truly multicultural and multinational team at Adjaye Associates draws inspiration from a broad cultural discourse, resulting in a compelling body of work in Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle East.
Part 3 architect
We are looking for talented Part 3 architects (or equivalent) to join our team, working on high-profile projects across the office. You will have good experience in the role of an architect, working on projects from planning to completion. You will be a good communicator who is able to guide and supervise an architectural team, directly interfacing with clients and contractors.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries a high-level of responsibility.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- excellent design and presentation skills
- two to five years of professional experience post-Part 3 (or equivalent)
- led projects across all work stages
- experience and knowledge of Revit, Rhino and AutoCAD is a distinct advantage
- fluency in French-language is an advantage
- proven creative problem-solving skills
- ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-moving environment
- skill in working to budgets and deadlines
- proactive and enthusiastic individuals with good attention to detail will be ideally suited to this role
- eligibility to live and work in the UK
- competitive salary
- opportunity for international travel
- creative studio team environment
- include a CV, portfolio (10MB maximum), cover letter and salary expectations detailing why you think you would be suited to the role
- please submit applications by August 31 2019
No agencies, thank you.