AIM Architecture is looking for senior architects/interior designers to join its Shanghai studio.
AIM is a 35 people, is an international team of architects and interior designers who work on a large variety of projects, ranging from retail, hospitality, cultural buildings, office and master planning.
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated creatives who are experienced in transforming conceptual ideas into well-developed buildings and spaces. If you are passionate about design, have a strong sense of aesthetics and are detail oriented, we would love to hear from you!
- minimum Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in architecture or interior design. Fluent in English and Mandarin would be a bonus
- minimum eight years of work experience and three of which in management or project leading positions in Asia/China
- familiar with the architecture and interior design industry practices in China. Possess at least two architecture project experiences from concept, design, and construction to completion. On site experience is essential
- ability to conceptualise design ideas and materialize the ideas into detailed and professional drawings
- possess a good understanding of design principles and philosophies
- extremely organised with an ability to multi-task under pressure
- possess leadership and certain management skills
- ability to present and articulate ideas and concepts passionately and professionally
- curious, passionate about design, diligent with details and is a team player
How to apply: Candidates should submit their resume and portfolio in PDF format using the ‘apply’ link below.
Our website: www.aim-architecture.com