Aldworth James & Bond is looking for a production manager to join its busy London practice.
Location – south east London
Aldworth James & Bond is a multidisciplinary group of designers, project managers and makers. We are skilled in creative design, joinery, metalwork and finishes for a wide range of interior fit out and creative builds. As an organisation we are known for our focus on quality, attention to detail and
passionate approach to projects.
AJ&B require a talented, enthusiastic and experienced production manager to work alongside the project management and design teams. Predominately joinery lead, our projects range from high end small private kitchens and fitted wardrobes to full scale commercial fit out projects.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- detailed production schedules
- assisting design team with production detailing and methodologies
- resource planning
- assisting workshop resource management with workshop management team
- material procurement
- quality control
- tracking costs
- scheduling and booking deliveries in and out
- supplier visits
- client visits
- five + years proven experience of commercial and residential interior fit out joinery production
- preferably qualified to degree level in relevant subject
- preferably CSCS card holder
- organised and possess excellent management skills
- strong communicator
- proficient in health and safety practices
- computer literate on mac based systems
- ability to work in fast pace environment