Allford Hall Monaghan Morris has an opportunity for a bid coordinator to join its firm in London.
Allford Hall Monaghan Morris is one of the UK’s leading architecture practices, with highly acclaimed projects in all sectors but notably in commercial, residential and education. Winner of the RIBA Stirling Prize in 2015, the practice now has more than 500 people in the UK and US and a growing international profile.
The communications team plays a vital part in the practice’s continued success and development, and the key responsibility of the bid coordinator role is to coordinate bid and competition submissions in collaboration with directors, senior staff and project teams, and to create and maintain key texts and marketing materials to support this.
The bid coordinator role is dependent on a combination of excellent organisation skills, ability to collaborate with others, organise and prioritise one’s own workload, and aptitude in writing, editing and design to produce and maintain appropriate bid and marketing materials. The bid coordinator must also have the ability and confidence to liaise with a wide variety of external consultants and clients in a professional manner.
- working as part of the bids team to collate, design and produce bid documents
- working with architectural teams to collate, write and edit content for bids as required
Project marketing communications:
- creating and updating texts and related content on projects for use in bids, marketing materials and digital communications
- creating standard and bespoke marketing materials and content
Company information and marketing materials:
- maintaining key company and project information for bids and other marketing materials, including CVs and project sheets
- producing ad-hoc brochures and capability statements
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.