Ayre Chamberlain Gaunt is looking for a senior architect with educational project experience to join its practice in Basingstoke, UK.
Why work for us?
- award winning – Young Architect of the Year 2017, RIBA South Emerging Practice 2017
- expanding practice with two studios: Basingstoke – where the role is based – and London
- career progression and development opportunities
- numerous confirmed exciting projects in the pipeline
- mixed use, housing, education, cultural and commercial projects
- collaborative design approach – everyone is included
- cross functional working – you want to work on something different, we give you the opportunity
- sociable, friendly team – we do lots of fun things – softball, bake off, ping pong, annual trip
What do we offer you?
As well as the above:
- RIBA benchmarked salaries – we pay for talent and only pick the best
- great perks – competitive holiday allowance, contributory pension, BUPA Healthcare, relocation package, employee referral bonus and more!
- training in Vectorworks and BIM – previous knowledge is great, but if not, we’ll bring you up to speed
What can you offer us?
- minimum of five years’ post RIBA Part-III experience, working in a similar role
- eye for design and a passion for architecture
- relevant design experience for our portfolio, but specifically educational
- enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- great verbal and written communication skills
- ability to multitask, with good time management and attention to detail
- management experience