Bing Thom Architects is currently seeking a talented architectural student to join its studio in Vancouver.
As an architectural student intern, you will be working within teams on various local and/or international projects within an innovative, design oriented, fast paced environment. The culture at BTA is team focused, collaborative, and creative. The pursuit of design excellence hand in hand with outstanding service is the key to our success. In addition to working on amazing projects, we offer health benefits, transit benefits, in-house training and development programs, as well as educational assistance.
What you bring
- passion for design
- minimum of three years architecture education and previous office experience
- well versed in architecture, construction and engineering practices is an asset
- strong graphics experience as well as excellent model making – physical and digital skills
- proficiency with Rhino, 3D Max, Revit and AutoCAD
- intermediate level experience in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- high degree of integrity with confidential information
- strong and professional communication skills – both written and verbal
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- strong organisational, project management and multi-tasking skills
- self-directed and highly motivated
- proven ability to work positively and collaboratively as a strong team member
- thrives infast-pacedd and creative environments
- legally entitled to work full-time in Canada
- a sense of humor and a strong work ethic
About Bing Thom Architects
The creative team of professionals at Bing Thom Architects – BTA, designs a wide spectrum of projects worldwide from single-family residences to planning entire cities. The firm’s philosophy is based on a fundamental belief in the power of great architecture to transform, not only the physical but also the economic and social conditions of a community. The firm has been the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including the Architectural Firm Award from the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
How to apply
The internship is full-time for 6-12 months. If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio in a single PDF file, max 10 MB, noting ‘Architectural Student’ in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those being considered for the role will be contacted.