Bolia is looking for a visual merchandiser to join its stores in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Let us start at the beginning. We make furniture. But we are not a traditional furniture company. We are a design company with a focus on creativity in everything we do. Our team of award-winning designers put all their soul into the design of our unique collections, which are filled with personality and love.
When you visit our stores, we will excite all your senses with inspiring installations, soft velour sofas, cool mixtapes, organic coffee and chocolate, wonderful scents and of course the best in new Scandinavian design.
You will find our inspiring concept stores in Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Austria, Belgium and Switzerland. And through our online shop, we can offer delivery to all EU countries. We are also happy to have skilled partners all over the world who sell selected designs from our collection in their beautiful design stores. And every day we find new friends for the B2B list.
Would you like to be a part of a creative, dynamic and successful team of visual merchandiser, where something is happening all the time? Then the opportunity is here. We are looking for an outgoing, innovative and creative visual merchandiser for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It will be an advantage if you live in the south of Germany.
Our ambition is to create innovative and ground-breaking experience stores. And as visual merchandiser, you will have a very important role in helping us to success with this.
Your main tasks will be:
- develop and maintain our stores so they live up to the Bolia concept
- develop and help with establishment of new stores
- contribute with new ideas to our continuing development of our experience stores
- have a good eye for commercial design and sale
- implement and contribute to merchandising principals
- devise guidelines and manuals
- ensure effective information flow
- comply with Bolia values
- ad hoc tasks
You must expect a lot of travelling in this position in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia and rest of Europe. Sometimes it will be full weeks sometimes it will be three to four travelling days per week. A great amount of flexibility and self-dependence is required.
There are many backgrounds for this position. But for an example you can be educated visual merchandiser, interior or product designer, combined with sales experience from retail.
You have a great knowledge of upcoming trends and know how to convert it into specific solutions true to the Bolia concept.
You know the importance of commercial thinking and know how to unite this with lots of creativity and craziness.
- you are commercial, result oriented, structured and not afraid of hard and practical work
- you love being busy and playing with lots of different tasks and deadlines
- you are good at planning, following up and get your things done
- you have a hands-on mentality and understand how to take the lead in all types of tasks
- you have a natural interest in design and home decor
- you speak and write German and English minimum at a conversational level
- you have an excellent command of IT/Office packages
- an exciting and challenging job in an international, innovative company
- one of Europe’s most exciting design brands with huge expansions plans and potentials
- talented and competent colleagues as well as a company with positive values
- a job with responsibility and influence as well as great opportunities for personal development
- a competitive salary and good employment conditions
Job interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact sales manager Annalena Tietjen by phone: +45 28943627