Campbell Architects is seeking an experienced project architect to join its London-based practice.
Projects cover a wide spectrum of high quality commercial, residential, retail and mixed-use schemes. You will work on various projects and have the opportunity to manage all stages of the design and construction process. The ideal candidate will need to be skilled at running large projects and coordinating design teams, and be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. The candidate should have proven design and/or construction technical knowledge and site/delivery experience. The ability to confidently liaise with clients and contractors is essential.
The ideal candidate would have:
- minimum five years’ post-qualification experience
- ARB/RIBA registered architect with UK experience
- good knowledge of UK building/planning regulations
- accomplished design skills and construction detailing knowledge
- excellent report writing and presentation skills, including InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
- NBS specification experience
- job running and site experience in the UK
Competitive salary based on experience. Campbell Architects is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full-time, permanent position.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your curriculum vitae and samples of your work using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.