Carlo Ratti Associati has an opportunity for a project manager to join its studio in Turin, Italy.
The firm is looking for a project manager with a strong affinity in new technologies and the curiosity to research how these can transform the architecture of tomorrow. As a project manager in our company, you will be leading multidisciplinary and international design team. You will be responsible of the relationships with CRA clients and will take important design choices on projects during all design phases, from the design concepts to drawing plans.
- bachelor or master degree in architectural/building engineering, masterplanning, design or relevant field
- fluent in written and spoken English, proficiency in another language is an asset
- five+ years experience in an (international) architecture or design offices
- experience and comfort leading multidisciplinary design teams and clients through the development of new projects
- experience leading client meetings and design review meetings with multi-disciplinary staffs
- a team oriented professional looking to invest and grow in their professional career
- strong conceptual, graphic and design skills
- ability to monitor, control and report project performances against budgets
- mandatory skills: AutoCad, Revit, Adobe Suite, Rhino
- preferred skills: Grasshopper, V-ray
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
Please apply directly to www.carloratti.com/jobs