CarverHaggard is looking for a Part 2/3 architect to join its practice in London.
We are a design and research practice based in Brixton, with an exciting range of public and private projects at the design stage and on-site. We have been appointed to the GLA Architecture and Urbanism Panel and named by the Architecture Foundation as on the UK’s top emerging architectural practices.
You should have:
- initative, intelligence and ambition
- excellent design and drawing skills
- a positive attitude, good team-working abilities and excellent communication abilities
- proficiency over a range of computer software including Vectorworks and Adobe CS
- good written and spoken English
- current eligibility to work in the UK
- experience working on public consultations a benefit
To apply, please submit the following:
- a covering letter, including details of when you are available to start work and any notice periods
- a summary CV
- portfolio with examples of your work
Max file size 7.5Mb, no hard copies or phone calls please.
No recruitment agencies please.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants.
CarverHaggard is an equal opportunities employer.