Clive Wilkinson Architects is looking for a project architect/technical architect to join its team in Los Angeles.
Clive Wilkinson Architects is seeking to hire a highly motivated and skilled project architect/technical architect with ten plus years of relevant experience in architecture or interior design.
Salary will be commensurate with the applicant’s abilities and experience.
We are a highly collaborative, design-focused practice looking to expand our talented team in our spacious Culver City (Los Angeles area), California studio. With an international reputation in workplace design and strategy, the firm is moving into other design spheres, including master planning, ground-up new construction, educational facilities, residential, hospitality and other challenging typologies. What constantly distinguishes our work is the integration of design with strategic research and technical innovation. We are thinking architects who aspire to excellence in all aspects of our work.
We are currently working a hybrid schedule – three plus days per week in the office and up to two days per week from home.
- architectural license (or progress towards pursuit) and LEED and/or WELL accreditation preferred
- experience in corporate and/or institutional work
- advanced knowledge of architectural building systems and codes as well as sustainability
- experience managing a team of people working on projects from concept design through construction administration phases
- strong technical proficiency in construction means and methods
- excellent experience in managing and coordinating consultant relationships
- proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and other design programs (we also use Newforma, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- experience in 3D drawings (digital or hand sketches) for the communication of design ideas
- knowledge of master planning, interior planning, furniture systems and construction on both small and large-scale projects
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen/permanent resident or be authorized to work in the United States. Eligible applicants must have a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in architecture or interior architecture. Salary will be commensurate with abilities and relevant experience.
Please submit a cover letter, portfolio and resume to via the apply for job button below. Include the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject line.