Conran and Partners is looking for talented and enthusiastic architectural assistants to join its Brighton and London studios.
The architectural asssistants will work on a number of exciting projects.
Conran and Partners is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors, working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects from concept through to completion and become part of a dynamic and enjoyable studio.
Ideal candidates will have:
- a Part-I or very recently qualified Part-II qualification
- be enthusiastic, have the ability to work independently and show initiative
- a good drawing hand and an eye for detail
- strong design and communication skills
- the aptitude to work in a team
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- a good working knowledge of Revit
Closing date for applications is 31 May 2018.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries as well as an indication of your preference of working in the Brighton or London studio using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.