Cousins & Cousins is seeking an architect to join its London team.
Cousins & Cousins is an experienced architecture and interior design studio seeking qualified architects to join its busy North London team.
Our studio is dedicated to creating high quality homes, workplaces and interiors and is focused on crafting spaces using materials, light and detail that promotes wellbeing for the people within.
We are seeking architects for different roles, including one-off private new-builds, interior fit-outs and multi-unit residential schemes. Experience of all RIBA workstages is required with particular emphasis on the coordination, detailed design and delivery of contemporary construction methodologies and interior architecture.
Essential skills and experience include:
- an eye for contemporary design, detail and interiors with solid technical knowledge coordinating and resolving complex designs issues
- confident and client facing with excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- experience acting as lead designer and contact administrator
- lateral thinker and problem solver
- strong organisational skills with the ability to lead a team, programme and prioritise workflow and project deadlines
- knowledge of NBS
- experience monitoring project profitability and monitor P&L
- knowledge of Microstation, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite are advantageous; our office uses Windows, not Mac
- 3D modelling and visualisations experience is also beneficial but not a requirement
This represents an outstanding opportunity to join a leading architectural and interior design studio and to work on some rewarding and interesting projects. Cousins & Cousins offers a competitive salary, a company pension scheme and contribution to professional subscriptions.
Please send your CV and portfolio with a very concise cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Cousins & Cousins. Please apply by using the apply for job button below.
We will only be able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss particular applications on the telephone, however we sincerely appreciate your interest in the studio.
No agencies or third-party applications, please.
Cousins & Cousins is an equal opportunities employer.