Cousins & Cousins is seeking a project architect in London.
Cousins & Cousins is an experienced architecture and interior design studio seeking project architects with a minimum three year’s post Part 3 experience to join its London based team.
Our studio is dedicated to creating high quality homes, workplaces, commercial buildings and cultural projects, and is focused on crafting spaces using materials, light and detail that promotes wellbeing for people within them.
We are seeking project architects for different roles including one-off private new-build and refurbishment residential projects; commercial office fit-outs; and multi-unit residential schemes. Experience of all RIBA stages is required with particular emphasis on the coordination, detailed design and delivery of contemporary construction methodologies and interior architecture.
Essential skills and experience include:
- an eye for contemporary design, detail, and interiors with solid technical knowledge coordinating and resolving complex designs issues
- confident and client facing with excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- experience acting as lead designer and contact administrator
- strong organisational skills with the ability to lead a team, programme and prioritise workflow and project deadlines
- knowledge of NBS
- maintain project profitability and monitor P&L
- knowledge of Microstation, Excel, Adobe suite are essential. 3D modelling and visualisations experience is an advantage
The role is office based with flexibility to work from home for up to two days a week.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to join a leading architectural and interiors studio and to work on some very rewarding and interesting projects. Cousins & Cousins offers a competitive salary, a company pension scheme, health care and contribution to professional subscriptions.
Please send your CV and portfolio with a very concise cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Cousins & Cousins by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
We will only be able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss particular applications on the telephone, however we sincerely appreciate your interest in the studio.
No agencies or third-party applications, please. Cousins & Cousins is an equal opportunities employer.