Darren Oldfield Architects is hiring a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Darren Oldfield Architects is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join our award-winning London practice. Established in 2013, we provide sustainable, inventive and meticulously designed architecture to a range of residential and commercial clients.
Over the past seven years, our project sizes and workloads have steadily increased, with a growing client base predominantly in London and the south east. We are now seeking a highly motivated, quick-to-learn and hardworking Part 2 architectural assistant to join our office, based in west Dulwich.
The right candidate will gain first-hand experience in running several of the practice’s smaller residential projects, working alongside a supportive and close-knit team. As we are a small practice, the right person for the role will be keen to get involved in all aspects of the architectural process, leading to excellent opportunities for Part 3 study.
The successful candidate will have:
- Part 2 qualification
- at least one year’s work experience in a UK architecture practice
- excellent interpersonal, verbal and graphical communication skills
- excellent written and spoken English
- an ability to work independently and in a responsible and self-motivated manner
The following is desirable:
- proficiency using Mac, Vectorworks and SketchUp experience
- an ability to start work at short notice
Application deadline: Friday 21 August, 17:00 BST
How to apply
Please submit your covering letter, portfolio/CV and examples of work (max. 5Mb), along with your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that we regretfully cannot consider portfolios/CVs significantly over 5MB in size.