De Rosee Sa Architects is looking for a practice manager to join its office in Notting Hill Gate, London.
Established in 2007, De Rosee Sa are an award winning architectural and interior design practice. We have built a reputation for designing imaginative and well-considered schemes spanning the residential, educational, retail and community sectors.
We are currently seeking a talented practice manager/PA to join our expanding team on a full-time basis. The main duties of the role are set out below. This is not intended to be all inclusive, and other duties within the studio may be required. It is important that the job holder recognises this and adopts a flexible approach to the role.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities
- first point of contact for practice, answer incoming calls, taking messages and transferring calls
- meet and greet visitors
- providing administrative support to the architectural staff and directors
- taking in deliveries, collecting post on a daily basis and distribution of post as required
- maintaining supplies including office stationary and printer equipment
- ordering weekly groceries and refreshments
- book couriers, taxis and reservations as necessary
- renewal of membership subscriptions and office/PI Insurance
- updating fire and health and safety policies to ensure legal compliance
- management of co-working desks within the office
- ensuring the optimum day to day functioning and presentation of the practice
- facilities management such as arranging for repairs and basic IT assistance
- assisting the directors with recruitment and leavers, inductions for new staff, managing the HR processes
- manage and amend content on the website, collating and uploading images to Instagram and Pinterest, selecting and arranging content for newsletters
- support the team to develop bids, presentations and award submissions
- support the team to develop marketing material including press releases
- preparing and issuing client invoicing
- making payment towards supplier invoices
- recording rechargeable project expenses, staff expenses and general office expenses
- keeping accurate records of all financial transactions
- liaise with the bookkeepers and assist with organising the monthly management meetings, (reports are processed by the bookkeepers)
- assisting the accountants with quarterly VAT and end of year submissions
- submitting monthly payroll to payroll contractor
- managing personnel records, including staff annual leave, absence, annual reviews and pension contributions
PA responsibilities to directors:
- effective management of the directors’ diaries, liaising internally and with clients to arrange meetings and ensuring all required briefing materials are provided
- planning ahead to ensure any potential diary clashes are identified in advance and managed accordingly
- booking any required travel, accommodation or couriers for the director and wider team as required
- confident, ambitious, and pro-active, with excellent interpersonal skills
- exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
- proven self-starter – able to work independently with a proactive attitude
- highly organised, ability to multitask and prioritise
- thorough and conscientious, with a sensitivity for detail and presentation
- excellent command of the written and verbal English language
- high IT literacy in MS Office and Adobe
- knowledge of Autoentry and Xero is desirable
- basic financial literacy with an ability to manage budgets
Reporting to: practice directors
Qualifications: minimum two years’ experience and/or educated to degree level
Salary:commensurate with skill set and experience
The applicant must hold all relevant permits to work in the UK.
If you are a confident, proactive and enthusiastic individual and looking to join a dynamic practice, we’d like to hear from you! No agencies please.
De Rosee Sa will start interviewing successful candidates week commencing the 1st of October 2018.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV using the ‘apply’ link below and state ‘practice manager’ along with your name in the subject heading.