Design Engine Architects is seeking Part-I/II architects to join the London studio.
Design Engine Architects is an award-winning architectural design practice. Our main studio is based in Winchester, but we have recently opened a new London studio and this position offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting new chapter for the practice.
We are seeking confident and motivated Part-I/II qualified architects to join our design-led studio on a diverse range of projects.
You should be able to demonstrate good design skills and an eye for presentation and detail. It is preferable that you have an even spread of experience across all RIBA stages.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- RIBA Part-I/II, or equivalent degree qualification
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience of Vectorworks, SketchUp and ArchiCad is desirable
- modelmaking skills a real advantage
- a quick learner who is excited by getting to grips with new challenges
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- eligibility to work in the UK
We can offer:
- a competitive salary dependent on experience
- an opportunity to develop your skills and take on more responsibility if your competency is proved
- working in a close-knit team on a range of exciting and challenging projects
To apply please submit your CV, covering letter and brief sample portfolio using the form below or by post to:
Design Engine Architects
Interviews must be in person.