DISSING+WEITLING is looking for a 3D artist to join its team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
DISSING+WEITLING is continuously working on exciting international competitions and projects. We create great architecture and iconic infrastructural solutions all over the globe. To strengthen our award-winning team, we are now looking for a highly skilled 3D artist.
As our new 3D artist or 3D designer, you will work closely together with our project teams. Your primary task will be producing high quality 3D visualisations and animations for our projects – both in competition phases and during detailing. You will be preparing 3D visuals on a range of projects anywhere from initial design intent to fully designed schemes. You will render visuals and drawings from conceptual art to full presentation digital artwork using Photoshop, 3ds Max and other applications where appropriate. The ideal candidate will have superb visualisation skills as well as a creative, co-operative mind-set.
What we offer
- a friendly and creative working atmosphere
- the possibility to develop your skills further
- space for creativity and participation to develop processes within the company
- flexible working hours and a minimum of 30 days paid holidays
- a competitive salary
- amodern and spacious office in the centre of Copenhagen
- a lively city with amazing culture, history, food, and social scene
- around 50 nice colleagues including another skilled 3D artist
Your skills and qualifications
- experience in creating very high quality renderings – preferably for an architecture office
- highly skilled in 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite package
- experience with Rhino and Grasshopper is a plus
- experience with animation is a plus
- the ability to read and understand architectural plans
- a strong eye for image composition, light moods, style and details
- capable of working within tight deadlines
- organised, flexible and responsible for workflow and deadlines
- a good colleague and a team player, and yet capable of working independently
- eagerness to constantly learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- able to communicate fluently in English – other languages is a plus
Applications can be in English or Danish. We seek to fill the position as soon as possible. Your application will be handled confidentially.
For any questions about the position, please call our office on +45 32835000 and ask for Jesper Henriksen.
Please submit your application with a short motivational cover letter, CV and selected examples of your 3D visualisations in a PDF using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.