Elephant is seeking architectural interns to join its team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
As an architectural intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and receive guidance and mentorship from experienced architectural professionals. If you consider yourself a talented and ambitious architectural student, this position is perfect for you.
- currently enrolled in an architecture programme
- strong graphic and design talent
- familiarity with Rhino and Vectorworks
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- excellent craft and model-making skills
- knowledge of Grasshopper is a plus
- fluency in both written and spoken English; Dutch-speaking is a plus
Elephant is a team of approximately ten architects and we operate from our centrally located office in Amsterdam, offering a spacious, well-lit and pleasant working environment.
Please send us a brief motivation letter along with your CV and portfolio, where you can showcase who you are, what you’re capable of and your career aspirations. In your portfolio, make sure to clearly highlight your role and contributions to each project. Please submit your application via the apply for job button below.
Visit our website for more information.