Eric Parry Architect has an opportunity for a graphic designer to join its practice in London.
Eric Parry Architects are looking for a full time qualified graphic designer to join the in-house graphics team in our central London office.
We would welcome applications from candidates with a minimum of two years’ experience within an architectural practice or a similar environment. They should have excellent presentation and artworking skills and a keen eye for layout.
We seek a proactive and confident individual, who enjoys working within a close knit team but can also operate with minimal supervision and deliver work to tight deadlines.
- assisting architectural teams with graphic and diagrammatic tasks, such as the formatting of project stage reports, design and access statements etc.
- design and production of both digital and printed competition pitch submissions
- design and production of PR materials such as invitations, brochures, exhibition boards, presentations, company books and publications
- working on client commissions, eg. interior and wayfinding graphics/ branding
- fluency in Adobe Creative Suite – in particular InDesign
- fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
- knowledge of print processes
- good spoken and written English
Salary to be agreed according to experience. No agencies please. Please submit your CV and examples of work by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
Eric Parry Architects is an equal opportunities employer.