FaulknerBrowns Architects is looking for a graphic designer to join its practice in Newcastle, UK.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our thriving international design practice based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We are looking for a graphic designer to both assist and work independently with our project teams in the production of print and digital material in-line with our corporate brand guidelines, including, but not limited to reports, brochures, presentations, drawings and diagrams. Alongside brand guideline integration, the role will ensure and implement a consistently high quality graphic communication approach throughout our studios for both internal and external presentation.
Role, qualities and skills required:
- [HNC] [HND] or higher qualification in graphic design or related subject
- proficient with Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- excellent layout skills and attention to detail
- excellent IT skills
- good time management and organisation
- understanding of print production processes advantageous
- some understanding of web design and video production advantageous
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- flexible attitude
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team