Hallucinate is seeking an interior architect to join its growing practice based in Shenzhen, China.
About Hallucinate Design Office
Hallucinate is a multi-disciplined award-winning design organization working creatively in the fields of interior, graphic and interactive multimedia. We hold on to professional attitude, interpreting and exploring the relation between space and humankind, and to create new design paradigms. We work on a wide range of project scope from high-end commercial projects to the most creative and fun works. Now we are looking for passionate talents to join our growing team.
Contract: full-time, permanent
As interior architect, the candidate will have the responsibility for:
- actively participate with the design team in the production required: concepts, drawings, models, material, space planning, FF&E, lighting and mood boards and other documents relating to the design and presentation
- liaising with clients/their representatives, to ensure project requirements are clearly understood and reflected within designs
- responsible for managing all stages of the design process, clearly and concisely communicate with both internal team members and consultants throughout project duration
- developing conceptual designs into buildable solutions, preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- bachelor/master degree in interior design, architecture or related field
- two + years of experience in high-end commercial, residential, hospitality, or retail interior design
- excellent communication skills. Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- proficient in the following programs: MS Office, 3D Max, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Rhino, etc.
- reliable and detail-oriented with a high level of initiative and self-motivation
Please submit a CV and portfolio using the form below.
at The Living Room