Haworth Tompkins is looking for architects/experienced Part-II architectural assistants to join its London team.
Award-winning architectural practice Haworth Tompkins is currently looking for talented architects or experienced Part-II architectural assistants with strong conceptual and design skills to play a key role on one of a range of medium to large scale projects in the housing, higher education, cultural and conservation sectors.
- experience working on design-led projects in the UK at RIBA Workstages 0-4
- strong design, concept, and communication skills • Good 2D and 3D CAD skills
- excellent graphic and presentation skills
- the ability to both work as part of a team and take the initiative in the concept design stage
- familiarity with UK design standards
- minimum four years experience in practice
- awareness and appreciation of design and urban issues and the ability to discuss these and share your opinions
We use Bentley MicroStation and Revit CAD packages to develop our projects. Experience using this software is advantageous, but training can also be provided. We work as a collaborative and proactive studio where communication and knowledge sharing is encouraged. Project work is supported by a programme of lunchtime talks, construction site visits and office trips.
Apply by email only, do not send printed documents or links to online portfolios:
- save your CV, covering letter and work examples as PDF documents
- zip the PDF documents and rename to the following with the date and your name in the format: yymmddforenamesurname.zip
- the zipped folder should be no larger than 10MB
- do not copy and paste the cover letter into the body of the email
- insert the position you are applying for in the subject heading, and the reference number HTJOBS1001
Email to one of the email addresses depending your level:
Haworth Tompkins is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We seek to support flexible working arrangements to suit family commitments. Regrettably, due to the expected volume of replies, we can only contact shortlisted applicants.