House Nine is hiring a mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London, UK.
The role works highly creatively and enthusiastically to create functionally beautiful interiors for our clients whilst using their industry knowledge, design experience, innovative design concepts and creativity and keeping within the House Nine aesthetic.
- manage projects across all aspects from concept to completion with the oversight from senior team members
- take responsibility for the development of own projects including digital design presentations, visuals, sketches, plans, elevations and sample mood boards
- run projects within budget using Estimac
- excellent CAD skills to communicate drawings to clients, site and suppliers
- design bespoke furniture and joinery with technical and creative skills
- have onsite experience, handling various contractors and arranging studio and site meetings throughout the stages of projects
- great efficiency in keeping specifications, schedules and sampling up to date across the timeline of a project
- have a very broad supplier knowledge and be able to select materials depending on project and budget
- contribute to presentations and pitches for projects
- strong communication skills to manage clients, suppliers and trades
- great ability to multitask and work independently and as a team
- fearless and cool-headed with a good sense of humour
- BA in interior design/architecture or equivalent three to five years of industry experience
- a minimum of one year working experience and must be proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Excel, SketchUp and Estimac
- broad knowledge of suppliers of furniture, fabrics and hard finishes
- essential to hold a full clean driving license and a confident driver within the UK
Please submit your CV and portfolio/example of your work using the ‘apply for job’ button below.