MAD Architects is looking for an intermediate/senior level interior designer in Beijing.
MAD Architects is a studio of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global projects of varying typologies – from commercial to cultural, hospitality to residential. MAD is an international team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We are currently looking for an intermediate to senior level Interior designer to join our team in Beijing. If you are a globally-minded individual who possesses a strong aesthetic design sensibility, are detail oriented, and have experience working on large-scale projects, then we’d like to hear from you.
- bachelor’s degree, or higher, in interior design; or related field of study
- minimum of four years working at a leading, international architecture firm, or interior design studio
- experience working on the interior design for large-scale civic and cultural projects, high-rise offices and business complexes
Professional and personal skills:
- expertise in 2D drafting, and generating 3D computer graphics
- highly skilled in AutoCAD
- good design sensibility and understanding of color, layout, lighting, furniture, materials; and installation
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- highly organized and efficient, with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, both collaboratively and independently; and meet tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- strong aptitude for researching concepts, materials, and products; and providing appropriate recommendations to streamline the design process
How to apply
Candidates should send their resume and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.