Lever Architecture is looking for a junior designer/architect to join its practice in Portland, USA.
Lever Architecture is mid-sized architecture firm based in Portland, Oregon. We are seeking candidates to contribute to and grow with a young office dedicated to design, research, and impactful projects across many different scales, regions, and typologies. The firm brings international experience and design excellence to diverse range of building types including institutional, creative office, and multi-family housing, as well as being nationally recognized for technical innovation with mass timber. The best candidates will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for design, good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Experience and qualifications:
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- up to three years’ national and/or international professional architecture experience
- experience and familiarity with industry standard design software
- comfortable working independently and as a productive member of a team
- comfortable working with various analog and digital media
- self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and verbal communication skills
- must live in or be willing to relocate to Portland, Oregon
Duties may include:
- reporting to a project architect or project manager
- production of diagrams, models, renderings, and drawings for internal study, design presentation, consultant coordination, or client presentations
- research and preparation of presentation materials
- drafting and production of construction document sets
- the ability to collaborate and work productively in a team-based studio environment
Qualified candidates should submit by email a cover letter, resume, and work samples using the ‘apply’ link below. This is a full-time position with benefits. No phone calls or unannounced office visits, please.
Lever Architecture is committed to providing competitive salaries, benefits, and a healthy work/life balance.