Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is hiring an intermediate architect to join its team in Los Angeles, USA.
Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects (LOHA) has an immediate need for a talented and driven intermediate architect to join our Los Angeles office. This position offers an opportunity to join an experienced, creative team with a portfolio of work that is rooted in embracing architecture’s role as a catalyst for change.
Considered applicants must have strong design and graphic skills, an ability to assume a significant role in larger projects and run smaller projects with oversight. The position involves working closely with project leads and directors and integration into a collaborative office culture.
- degree in architecture, master’s degree preferred
- five plus years’ of proven professional work experience through all phases of design
- a passion for and commitment to design excellence
- experience in leading consultant coordination
- ability to execute deliverables within a rapid project schedule
- a flexible and proactive approach to work as part of a team
- ability to lead documentation of small projects and capable of detailing and producing construction documents
- proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suites
- BIM/Revit proficiency required
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth and full health benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments via the apply for job button below, with the subject line ‘intermediate architect’. Limit file sizes to 5MB.
No phone calls please.