MAD Architects is seeking a junior/intermediate graphic designer to join its practice in Beijing, China.
MAD Architects is a studio of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global projects of varying typologies – from commercial to cultural, hospitality to residential. MAD is an international team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We are currently looking for a junior/intermediate graphic designer to join our team in Beijing. If you are a globally-minded individual who possesses a strong aesthetic and design sensibility, are detail oriented, and have experience working on large-scale projects, then we’d like to hear from you.
Junior/intermediate graphic designer
- work with the principal partners, senior architects, business development manager and media team on the production of presentations, project proposals, and developing marketing materials that are in line with MAD’s standards and aesthetic
- gain a strong understanding of MAD’s portfolio of work, and effectively express the firm’s architectural ideas through branded communications
- develop visual content to share through MAD’s company website, and various social media platforms
- bachelor’s degree, or higher, in graphic design, visual communication; or related area of study
- experience working in an architecture firm, or with a marketing team, is preferred
- strong visual communication skills, with an understanding of MAD’s design expression has advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; and Microsoft Office
- working knowledge of motion graphics software is a plus
- highly organised and efficient, with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, both collaboratively and independently, and meet tight deadlines with a positive attitude
How to apply
Candidates should send their resume and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.