MAD Architects is looking for a senior architect to join its team in Beijing, China.
MAD Architects is a studio of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global projects of varying typologies – from commercial to cultural, hospitality to residential. MAD is an international team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We are currently looking for senior architects to join our team in Beijing. If you are a globally-minded individual who possesses a strong aesthetic and design sensibility, are detail oriented, and have experience working on large-scale projects, then we’d like to hear from you.
- bachelor’s degree, or higher, in architecture
- minimum of six years working in a leading, international architecture firm, with project management experience
- experience working on large-scale civic/cultural projects, and have been involved in a minimum of three under construction/completed projects – from schematic design to construction design (please be specific about your role on these projects in your portfolio)
Professional and personal skills:
- expertise in construction drawings and construction details
- strong understanding of building systems and materials
- demonstrate strong knowledge of codes, practice standards, and industry expectations
- highly skilled in AutoCAD and Rhinoceros 3D, with a working knowledge of Maya and Adobe Creative Suite
- highly organised and efficient, able to multi-task through tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and is a strong team player
How to apply:
Candidates should submit their resume and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB) using the form below. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
Architects/assistants — all levels
at MAD Architects