Martin Brudnizki Design Studio has an opportunity for a junior visualisation artist to join its team in London.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is seeking a driven, ambitious, and talented junior level visualiser with great product modelling skills, to work on a range of innovative projects and design concepts. The candidate must use their strong visual and creative skills, combined with knowledge of industry-standard programmes, to produce high-quality images suitable for presenting to clients.
With a solid understanding of 3ds Max and non-destructive workflow in Photoshop, the candidate must be able to model confidently and have a good knowledge of composing materials and setting up cameras and lighting in a V-Ray scene. He or she also must have a good eye for what makes a strong composition. The successful candidate must have one to three years’ experience in either a design or visualisation studio. In addition to a solid understanding of 3ds Max, the candidate must be highly skilled in Photoshop. Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp are required.
Main tasks to include the following:
- producing visuals for high end commercial and residential clients
- working with the designers at the earliest stages of a project to develop the concept and produce high-quality final images and visuals
- involvement in the preparation of client concept presentations
- development of visuals for planning/marketing/client approval
- working under pressure and to tight deadlines while being overseen by the senior visualisation artist
Please submit a CV and portfolio samples using the ‘apply’ link below. If invited for an interview, the candidate should present their portfolio and examples/screenshots of modelling workflow.